Saturday, May 24, 2014

My journey to Deegha!


I love holidays and specially on the wide and smooth expressways. I stay at West Bengal and definitely will share my last expressway travel from Howrah to Digha. Whenever I get holiday, I don’t forget to go out for long drive with my SUV. I really love long drive as from Howrah to Digha is 200km long and at average time had taken 5 hours.  A long drive for 05 hours from Howrah had taken me to my dream tourist destination Digha which is awesome sea beach in eastern India. The expressway made to give ultimate driving experience towards a holiday travel and make it ever memorable. The road is super smooth and well made. Driving on it it’s a pleasure. Here with  warm up sunshine, gentle breeze, roaring & rolling  high & low waves, green and gentle walkable sandy forests, the beach is one of the most popular hang out beach for the eastern Indian's for the weekend traveler and honeymooners. There are huge arrangement of beach swimming, beach sports and walking through the sandy green 'Jhau' forests. Also the best for bike riding for long drive. This tourist expressway only made to offer ultimate driving and travelling experience. It’s truly awesome for November but when you have a exploring mindset then you can enjoy evey season like me. 







Thank you for reading and visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment