Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Skyscanner - The Perfect Travel Wizard For Hassle-free Journey, Booking & Save Money!

“Travel brings power and love back into your life.” ― Rumi




Skyscanner came like my travel wizard to browse and book flights, hotels and cars via price and location with comparison from different travel agencies so that I can experience hassle-free travel and save money to make a memorable travel experience!




HONG KONG comes first when I extend my eyes for the best way to spend few 5 days in my next honeymoon abroad because it is the best city in the world to live and everything goes there systematically that you must look for with wife for the 1st honeymoon. Indian travellers don’t need a visa for a period of up to fourteen days. That's a very useful info I got to know from 'Skyscanner's site. The city that’s always buzzing, a traveller’s delight! Here I can get very reasonable hotels, restaurants, awesome beaches, museums and days out in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.  I love the city because it is a very compact city which managed to maintain its beautiful natural heritage, create an unmatched properly planned and maintained city infrastructure and very romantic atmosphere! The advanced communication system, peaceful movements and shopping-friendly super markets made the city one of the most attractive destinations for every travel enthusiasts. It is called the Alpha city, also leading international financial centre. Hong Kong has a major capitalist service economy for low taxation, free trade and the currency. Sky rise denser constructions with modern architecture made it the world's most vertical city.  The highly developed transportation network with the public transport travelling, the city is a full package of tour with no chance of boring. All over the city thousands of surprises! The city never sleeps as no one can complete exploring by minimal one month.  The city runs very systematically and completely climate controlled. The average 22 degree temperature keeps cool enough to enjoy hot pot dinners even during summers. Within on lakh rupees in hand it is enough to fully taste & explore Hong Kong for my upcoming honeymoon when I have Sky. Okay, lets plan it from 13th Nov - 18th Nov, 2014 with the help of Skycanner, the travel wizard! We want to visit Victoria’s Peak, take a walk on Tsim Sha Tsui East promenade for fabulous views of the skyline and visit a night market as beautifully blowing below.








Lets start the magic of wizard called Skyscanner the way I complete my 5 days honeymoon travel to Hong Kong in the best way I may have never been known. I have planned exploring Skyscanner to get the best flight, hotel, car deals.

1) Flight:

I have booked Two tickets from Kolkata to Hong Kong Internation Airport with Return fare for Rs. 51564.00 (Including all Taxes and Insurance). It was very easy to grab flights deals with the help of very user friendly search engine without any extra cost. It compares millions of flights across hundreds of airlines quickly and easy to find cheap flights. looking for the cheapest flights for your summer holiday, or last minute flights for a spontaneous getaway. I specially liked the comprehensive flight checker includes high end flag carriers. I have compared with other flights and chose the lowest one easily. I liked the comparison.

*** Also we can book passengers flights for any time any where for last minute flights for a spontaneous getaway from Skyscanner's Android Apps. (Link given below)





2) Hotel:

Skyscanner hotels is fast, free and easy. It is very easy to search Hotels, Apartments and Hostels from Skyscanner which helps to find the best deals for Free! The best part it doesn't take any commission as I have specified above screenshot. I can sort Hotel by Popularity, Price, Distance to centre, Name, Rating, Stars so that I can customise my search as I have found my best hotel saving Rs. 7766.00 for Rs. 15310 all including Service Tax + Hotel Tax! I have saved Rs. 7766.00 which will sure make a sweet save for my 1st honeymoon.




3) Car:

It's so simple to search and reserve a rental car with Skyscanner. I have booked a luxury car Ford Focus for 4 days for just Rs. 17837.00. It means the travel is totally pre-panned just like a cinema. I can select car classes i.e. Compact, Intermediate, Premium to match my requirement and make the travel totally awesome. There are widest range of cars available to match the perfect tour. Even I could select the driver's age here. I am totally impressed.


5) I have still more than Rs. 15000.00 in hand for breakfast, lunch and dinner when I am travelling in car I am visiting places. I have planned lower class restaurants and street foods so that we can taste the culture of Hong Kong and witness the inner beauty of it. Also I can buy a little 'Laughing Buddha' as the memorandum of the historic honeymoon travel! Everything went according to my budget and best experience with only help of Skyscanner! 









Need to buy flight tickets on the go? With Skyscanner app we can search for and book flights instantly from our smartphone. Download the Skyscanner App on your Android smartphone to search & grab the deals on the go: -



This post is a part of Skyscanner travel wizard activity at BlogAdda.com

Thanking you for reading!


2 comments:

  1. Looking for Cheap flight tickets booking for Domestic & International Flights? Flyyatri offers the cheapest flight booking online with amazing deals & Discounts. Book Now!
    Airline ticket deals
    Cheap airfare deals
    Low cost airline tickets
    last Minute Flights to Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book online international flight tickets with Indigo airways on latest discount offers and best in the industries at Flyyatri.com. Discover the low-priced airfare part to stumble on savings on domestic and international flight reservations and order cheap Indigo Airways tickets today.
    the cheapest ticket
    Airline ticket deals
    Cheap airfare deals
    Low cost airline tickets
    last Minute Flights to Mumbai

    ReplyDelete