Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Learning the Art of Dry Brushing



Reward Me (www.rewardme.in) is one stop solution from the house of quality product FMCG giant 'P and G' offering Latest Beauty, Home, Health and Lifestyle Tips for our everyday lifestyle. Actually 'Reward Me' is our essential everyday guide to insightful ideas to quality product and quality living for home improvement, health, family, beauty, fitness and skin care tips etc all in a package deal.

Whatever we need new ideas to improve your potential craftsmanship..... Reward Me is the right place to check out and apply to make it different. I got various useful ideas to make master pieces of our photo frames using this useful idea form Reward Me. These looks really gorgeous.

Master the Art of Dry Brushing

Link to this article: https://www.rewardme.in/home/crafts/article/master-the-art-of-dry-brushing


Painting means a lot in my life that defines me from thousands. I love to relive my imaginations on paper or canvas that many may miss who can’t draw. Actually painters have the freedom to experiment even going beyond their imaginations. I witness and experience that when I am holding a pencil or brush. Alike writers a painter can think independently and enjoy the opportunity that money can’t provide. I have such self-satisfaction that empowers my zest which comes from my painting. When a cricketer plays with bat and ball, I play with my brushes and colours to give life my thinking. There is fun to show your creativity that a painter does. My life is awesome because I am a part of creative people who can think and work independently. I get my zest from my works that I have chosen myself because of my self-satisfaction. Here I got some handful ideas to frame those beautiful paintings to make more attractive and appealing!

   My Painting without frame!

can see the world, objects differently and my eyes are always an ultra HD camera because even after one year I can live up on canvas what I have seen. My painting keeps me always positive and a proud people. Awards or appreciations zest up to work better but the self satisfaction works as the achievement of life. I am proud of my work that keeps me charged, my sporty madness with drawing tools and appreciations from people whom I don’t know met ever. A painter can die physically but his work lives forever. Actually I lost myself in painting forgetting what’s happening around the world. Even when I'm working as an accountant for my concern, I have learned how to focus on jobs and accomplish it perfectly so that can get appreciations. The mind of perfection woks here as well that I learned from my painting. Only painter’s can feel the feelings of a painter. I have faced many obstacles in my life but my perfection-mind and my self-dependence have rescued from them. Now I am the inspiration of many in my locality who can think and work independently at his job.

Defining Paintings with Gorgeous Frames:

Frames make objects 



 I love paining on the go as the new generation smartphones giving us an ample opportunity to draw and share on the go!
This Kingfisher drawn on my mobile phone using a stick. Now it looks dull a bit without a good frame that Reward Me fulfills. 
 Life is awesome when you get the opportunities that stands you out from others.....potentiality is a fortune that makes you different from others! I thank to God for giving me the opportunity to draw my imagination that defines my identity! Thest paintings can be gorgeous having a dry brushing crafted frame!




























“I am participating in the ‘Ready For Rewards’ activity for Rewardme in association with BlogAdda.”


No comments:

Post a Comment