Sunday, June 1, 2014

#MyRoleModel


I am writing about #MyRoleModel as a part of the activity 
by Gillette India in association with BlogAdda.com.


#MyRoleModel 

Yes, I'd like to proudly share #MyRoleModel is my God my Mother! Actually she is more than my friend, philosopher and guide. I born in a very poor family as my father was sick from several diseases that is why he couldn't able to run our family unless my mother supported totally from nourish to us to earn money working in a local pen factory. She is my role model because whenever I give up my hope she inspires me to stand stood defending all the obstacles. She used to work over duty so that we get better food, education and dresses. My mom cooked our breakfast and lunch getting up very early in the morning so that she can go factory in time. And even coming back from factory she cooked our dinners but never saw her to give up her hope. She worked even till the dead of night. There is no doubt to confess that we two brothers and our one sister all are live and smiling only because of our mother. I haven't seen the God yet but my mom is more than my god! Whatever we are today she is our inspiration, strength and my Role Model!
















I got enough inspiration and determination from my mom seeing her working for our family. There is a guardian in every family who only doesn't earn money but also takes the responsibility on his/ her shoulder....my mom is just like that we read in books or watch in the movies. I've learned the value of work and perseverance whatever we do, we shouldn't feel guiltiness for lack of good luck or fortune. We should keep doing our jobs from the bottom of the heart and the perseverance will help us to achieve our goal in life.  Now I work in a company where I've been showing my potentiality and creativity that I learned in my childhood while I grew up seeing my mom designing stitch-works and cartography. I am now an amateur commercial artist and did many artworks that I learned from my mom seeing her stitching Katha's, woolen swals, sitting carpets. We can't realise the meaning of our life and value of affection, love and money if we don't earn it after hardwork. Mom has helped me to realise it in my life. I don't only do my proposed jobs for my employer but also help them from different aspects I even never got training. If we really love our job then we can learn it easily. Being a house-wife the way my mom worked at a pen factory, I learned this reality. She ever taught me to respect elders and cultures. I have been following her words wherever in my office or at society, I get good response from my superiors and they whisper that I grew up in a cultural family. My mom never taught us shortcut in life and  influenced to be honest. Whenever I lost my hope she encouraged me to stand up on my own legs telling work hard a few days and will enjoy in whole life. And that has been proven.

Taking responsibility of family is a big thing that I learned from my mom. She could end up our education and forced to work to support my family but she didn't because she believed that I should get my proper education till I can carry it. We had no electricity till graduation but my mom was the light to shave all the darkness. My mom helped me to buy expensive commerce stream's books and managed telling my private tutor to take minimal tuition fees. Mom managed my private tutor to take extra care which no other guardian of my classmates could manage. Today I can realise the contribution of my mom from my other friends.

Today I can realise why mom was reluctant to eat at nights or some good foods at home. Because she could manage that least of amount which she didn't want to share for herself. I don't want to make my role model like other celebrities or successful personalities because I have grown up seeing my mom trying her best to run her family leaving no stone unturned. She is my Role Model just like every footballer works harder eying on Maradona. I still remember when I was attached by a deadly disease, my Mom did 'Mannat' and fasted for a week only having green-coconut water & sago. When I came out of that, she took me walking 30Km on her lap from Sheoraphuly to Tarakeshwar to break her mannat to lord Shiva. I never can forget this contribution in my life. I know this is a superstition but a good mother can do much more for their offspring going beyond we can imagine. Even I will follow my mom this way if my own children are suffering from that sort of diseases.

Whatever I have learned in my life, sheer amount of them I learned from my Mom. She acted like my friend and shared every small or big things with me. I never could swim unless my mom taught me on her own hand. I had a hydrophobia and some of my superiors advised to learn as soon as possible. My mom brought tube of a car from shop so that I can easily learn swimming.

If someone asks me what I would like to be, I will say a responsible and guardian of my family like my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment