Sunday, August 23, 2015

Enjoying Colgate Max Fresh Move With Friends.




                                                               


Any Body Can Dance after using Colgate MaxFresh


  Freshness redefined with 'Colgate Max Fresh' that comes with cooling crystals to experience a whole new dimension of freshness like never before. It feels like mouth-full of peppermint ice trying to relief me from all the stress, tiredness and monotony. I took the demo with a single pack with my friends and enjoyed dancing in 'Tazgi Ka Dhamaka' tune. I and my friend enjoyed the dance after brush as it's mint brought the freshness in our body language like quick remedy from tiredness. Now everytime I and my friend is bored pick up our brushes and get charged for a move. The cooling crystals energize like all the stresses are gone. After a long time we enjoyed the dance on the tune like Allu Arjun and Anushka Manchanda. We were fully charged and showed some Indian tadka in dance to make it more alluring. It's a toothpaste for bad breath offering the maximum time of freshness. I love dance and was looking for an opportunity to my blog viewers and friends that I really can dance well. But it wasn't possible unless I and my friends came in contact with this cooling crystals. 

  I and my friend now are better dancers to throw a tough challenge against recent Bollywood actors. It automatically brings new steps and choreography is now much easier for me and my friends. 

  Colgate MaxFresh is the best toothpaste I've ever used. Thanks god I and my friends got to know about this amazing product from Blogadda. I just used it for normal toothpaste, but my friends and family started asking me if I was whitening my teeth. This is the only product I've ever used that actually had a noticeable effect on the whiteness of my teeth with extra freshness and relief of the mouth with it's peppermint ice. We also noticed that it helps our breath fresh and clean. 


  Colgate MaxFresh with breath strips is the only toothpaste I and my friends use now. Used in conjunction with Listerine Whitening pre-rinse, this helps to instantly lift surface stains on my teeth, and I drink coffee and cola daily, and love red wine. When I use this product I notice the difference instantly in the mirror, and also in photos. The Cool Mint flavor is pretty decent, although the pre-rinse is what helps to provide a spectacular fresh feeling indeed. 



Colgate Max Fresh:

1. Fights Cavities
2. Whiter Teeth
3. Freshens Breath
















I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment