Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My Dad World's Best!


I grown up watching my dad to fulfill our wishes, desires and dreams giving more than his duty. He deserves a hug because he is an honest and simple common man just like a philanthropist for my friends as well. My dad is not an officer or executive but he is the boss of them all. I never felt money crisis because I know our base and try to stay at our own boundary. There is a unpredictable happiness in honesty and simpleness this is what I want till my last breath that I learned from my dad. I learned to stay happy in small demands those give us inner peace. My dad never gets angry and agitated whatever I do mistake or naughty activities. He understands me the best and how to deal with me. Being a father I will ever try to follow his lifestyle and behaviors he transact with people. I am now started to income and support my family. My dad says the good days has come now but I wan to say him that good days was earlier and I will continue at any cost working harder.



He is a hero. I love and respect my dad and want to be like him an entrepreneur. I have joined my dad's shop few days back and witnessing how tough it is to run a shop without support from relatives or skilled workers. I have seen my Dad spending from morning 9 am to till night 10pm. I completed my graduation with average marks and didn't waste time finding a job I was dreaming. My few friends are still jobless. I thank to my Dad for giving me a responsibility to show my potential. I joined my dad's shop when one day my dad faced serious cardiac attack. I have given rest my Dad and fully concentrating on my business. Now my shop is my temple-mosque-church. I am learning everyday how to impress people to sell a product and how tricky way to maintain book keeping independently. Hundreds of people comes everyday and their demands are different from each others. I need to call with suppliers and customers to deliver products in time. I have learnt all that from my Dad day by day and now reaping the gain and every time I am remembering my dad whose instructions and skills made my inspiration towards my success. I am now planning to open another shop so that I can provide good service and maximum profit for our family future. My few friends are still jobless. I thank to my Dad for giving me a responsibility to show my potential. He deserves all the respect, honour and a huge hug for making my life beautiful.





“This father’s day, I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment