Monday, December 1, 2014

Shave off your worry & shape up your DP to shine in style!



                                    
                                     Gillette Fusion


"Winning is like shaving - you do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."  ……… Jack Kemp 


 Those who self-respect, used to shave off to start a bright and shinny new day everyday. I feel energetic to show off my god-gifted soft and stainless cheeks which inspire me to bring happiness on my ever-charming smile. Why I should leave my fate in the hand of destiny when I can make my fate my own? I will shave off regularly to make it my own signature to the world to look alike a man with difference which later becomes my own identity to make my own fate my own. Yes, I started shaving when I stepped in college to impress my fiance who thinks I look handsome and much younger in my shaven face. The journey begins that day which later given me boon to impress my employers on interview table. I’ve realized that good impression does its job half done. It offers me full of confidence to face any challenge whoever or wherever I am. Whatever the situation is, the confidence that comes from impression from my clean and shaven look definitely works like a magic. I feel fresh and rejuvenising when there are no black spikes itching all over my cheek. Getting special attention to my boss also worked to be one of the special among my colleagues. Have you ever seen heart-throb of feminine 'Superman' with a black curly-bushy mustache and goatee beard? I didn't and I don’t want. All the heroes in celluloid or in books appear in shaven faces. Actually it offers the fresh appearance we want to see from them. Ladies like their soul-mates in shaven face. Either I am in my wedding sherwani or going abroad for business trip as a representative of my concern it has to look fresh with positive gesture which comes from my shaven face. I get charged as my confidence level goes high when I see I am rare one who managed it. Either I am going on a date to impress my girlfriend or offering my pray to the Goddess Durga on an Ashtami's Anjali, there are no exception to appear in a non-shaven face. I think if there is somehow a man want to show his activeness is his clean face and suitable dress code that's all.






                                                   
                                           My Shaving Selfie!


The tradition to look smart started since the ancient civilisations when people shaved from unsafe materials after taking huge risk of injury which is now a history by the revolutionary invention of King C. Gillette in the earlier nineties. Now we are moving with that 'Fusion' that he started more than century ago. The soldiers of American troops during World War 1 were permitted to use it as they could reuse for several times. This successful Gillette's invention commercially benefited for them getting a huge contract to supply the American troops. It is one of the greatest invention of the last century. British brought it in our country later like a magic stick which can be self operated. Since then people made it their habit to look good either it's a battle-field or going on a party. Being a man I should thank to the inventor for making it possible to bring a safety razor that was not even possible to make in a day or two.The first self-grooming device for a man has completed many journeys to appear in today's light, easy, convenient and safest form. Gillette has been the pathfinder in this regard to make men smart and look good.The all new Gillette Fusion having a five-blade cartridge to ensure a single shave is enough. Also there is an additional single blade on the back side of the cartridge for trimming to show off different styles.








                           
                                   King C. Gillette, inventor of safety razor. 


Safety and Instant shaving has dramatically changed our lifestyle as we can carry two or three tiny stuffs in a small travel kit in our office bag and shave off in office toilet within minutes. It doesn't really matter as you forgot to shave in a hurry to catch the train for late night party at yester-night. When I have a Gillette, I am a hero!


                                
                                                                         Superman



Thank you!

This post is a part of #WillYouShave activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette

1 comment:

  1. www.thesummitkol.co.in

    The Summit is an educational Institution in Kolkata with a mission – to nurture the talent inside a student and prepare him/her for a bright career.

    The Summit has an excellent track record – more than 80% students have scored 90% and above in each of ICSE and ISC exams. We have on board a team of highly skilled faculty from reputed schools who tutor the students very carefully.

    We are the pioneers of the Mock Tests – a simulation of the ICSE / ISC / CBSE exams to hone the skills of the students before they appear for the ultimate.

    The Summit also offers regular coaching classes for class VI to XII, Crash Courses, Spoken English / Personality Development, JEE, Law Entrance Examination, IAS / IPS / WBCS and French course.

    Vist our website http://www.thesummitkol.co.in or call or email at thesummitkol@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete